Grants Coordinator Permanent وظيفة8 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Sanaa - 143 الآراء
The purpose of the Grants Coordinator position is to provide essential grant management support in delivering quality programs in line with the NRC CO strategy and PoA.
Duties and responsibilities
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, and internal and external deadlines, including filing of grant documents (including through the grants database - forthcoming)
- Contribute to the development and revision of funding proposals, budgets and donor reports
- Be updated on donor affected and track and share relevant calls for proposals
- Document, analyze, and share learning from proposal and reporting process, and compliance with donor rules and regulations
- Contribute to continuously improving internal grant management systems
- Coordinate the development and distribution of internal reports
- Contribute to PCM trainings and usage of the NRC PCM frame work in the CO as delegated by the
- Support external donor audits.
- Represent with relevant partners and fund as delegated.
- Promote the rights of IDPs / returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
Documentation and Reporting
- Prepare reports for clients, partners, government on program progress, ensuring all reporting requirements of either are delivered on time and in a quality manner.
- Ensure quality of program writing, including program activity plans, reports and informal updates.
- Maintain program files and ensure copies of donor concept notes, proposals, contracts and reports are correctly filed.
- Ensure that all program staff are aware of requirements and conditions of grant agreements and contracts, through the use of grant opening / mid / closing meetings and other methods.
- Ensure that grant coordination systems and processes are successfully implemented across the life of the grant.
- Contribute to program design to ensure standards are met
- Support the Grants Manager with the development of strategy and / or position papers.
- Work with program teams to draft concepts and proposal
- Ensure that the parts of the budget related to program outputs correspond with the proposal narrative before submission for review.
Communications and Representation
- Develop and implement communications strategy in conjunction with the Regional Head of
- Ensure compliance with all donor / organizational communications initiatives.
- Facilitate information sharing among internal audiences.
- University degree in relevant discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience within field of expertise
- Relevant experience from the project management in the humanitarian sector
- Experience from working with humanitarian and development implement
- Good understanding of donor rules and regulations
- Skills and experience in report and proposal writing
- Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills (data and financial)
- Ability to mediate in high-stress scenarios with competing interest
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English •
- Above average computer skills
- Planning and delivering results
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Handling insecure environments
We can offer 12 Month (Renewable based on funding / Performance).
We deliver high-quality aid where needs are greatest. When we started our relief efforts after World War II, humanitarian needs were critical. They still are – and we’re still there, protecting people forced to flee and supporting them as they build a new future. Today, we work in both new and protracted crises across more than 30 countries, where we provide camp management, food assistance, clean water, shelter, legal aid, and education.