Broadcast Producer Full-time Job1 week ago - Administration, Business and Management - Salt Lake City - 14 views
Job Family: Executive Management
Department: Publishing Services Department
This position leads a broadcast team of professionals to create broadcasts and recordings to air globally. The candidate should be extremely creative and has extensive experience in producing and planning on-air broadcasts.
- A Production Expert
- Lead all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production logistics including production plans and documentation, approvals, contingencies, intellectual property, vendor contracts, product deliverable and the archival of the deliverable for B&E projects of the largest size and budget and most complex scope, with crews of 100+ people.
- Complete end-to-end management of assigned projects.
- Gain the necessary approvals to initiate the project.
- Ensure projects meet the scope, schedule, and budget requirements to accomplish the work at the prescribed level of quality.
- Hold resource teams and internal and external partners accountable to meet their commitments. Employ approved tools, processes, and policies.
- Coordinate hand-offs between groups that are working collaboratively. Meet directly and frequently with product managers and other stakeholders (senior executives) regarding project level decisions.
- Disseminate production information promptly to the pertinent teams and individuals.
- Work in tandem with Resource Managers and Production Coordinators/Schedulers to get the right people in place to complete the project, including service partners and potential vendors.
- Use WorkFront and other reporting tools to monitor and regularly communicate project health to appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop a relationship of trust with sponsoring departments, management and production crew.
- Recommend improvements based on customer objectives and success criteria.
- May include team leadership responsibilities, as assigned by manager.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a related field) plus 12 or more years' experience working in theatrical, broadcast and events production, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven initiative and ability to champion a project from conception through to completion.
- Ability to lead a multi-discipline team (100+ people) in accomplishing assigned production deliverables from a client.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments and projects in the face of multiple duties.
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in managing customer relationships at a senior executive level.
- Expert in using project management software and tools.
- Ability to strategize, collaborate with, and communicate clearly to stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Show an understanding of technical workflows.
- Deep & extensive industry expertise in best practices with excellent broadcast technology acumen.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
POSTING NOTICE/MORE INFO.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints