Account Executive - Enterprise Full-time Job1 month ago - Financial Services - San Francisco - 10 views
san francisco, ca
Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights lets clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 and recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York and Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Replica is hiring experienced sales people in Account Executive (AE) roles who have the desire and ability to close deals with public sector agencies and private sector firms touching the built environment. The account executive position requires a broad understanding of public sector sales, the built environment, and private firms that operate in the built environment. A passion for cities, government, and the built environment will help you succeed. You will be responsible for identifying, educating, and closing new business prospects. The best Replica account executives are knowledgeable, focused on solving customer problems, and curious and persuasive sales professionals who persist in the most challenging times. If you’re interested in helping anyone who touches the built environment, this position at Replica may be a great fit for your skills and expertise.
The Account Executive will report to the VP of Sales and will work closely with the customer success and marketing teams.
- Meet your quarterly bookings goal and maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting; report to sales management on individual sales performance.
- Provide insightful feedback into new processes and strategies that should be implemented for the Enterprise Solutions Team.
- Work together with customer success and engineering to continuously improve Replica’s market appeal, from attracting prospects to solving the key issues they raise.
- Understand customer and prospect needs and requirements, organizational structure, key decision makers, and procurement processes and facilitate meetings by phone, video, webinar, and/or in-person with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals.
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close by developing short, mid and long-term strategic and tactical execution plans.
- 7-10 years of SaaS sales experience
- 7-12 years of general sales sales experience
- Public sector sales, either state or local
- Track record closing > $100,000 deals
- Preferred experience with Salesforce and existing or previous working relationships with government agencies (states, counties, cities, transit agencies), experience with products or services related to the built environment (engineering, architecture, construction, etc.) and understanding sophisticated and highly technical software and/or data products.
What We Value
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly and directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and HSA options
- 401k account + employer contribution
- Offices in San Francisco, CA, New York and Kansas City
- Flexible PTO
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level and at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds and sustains credibility with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, sales and market development and planning
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Replica offers public agencies, land developers, and the community at large a complete sense of city movement patterns. The result is a higher confidence in critical transportation and land use decisions. Replica has three distinct advantages:
We create a new Replica every three months allowing comparisons of trip patterns over time and showing how people respond to new infrastructure and policies on the ground.
A more detailed picture
We replicate trip data for every street and transit route, every neighborhood and census tract, every moment of the day.
We calibrate our models against ground-truth data from public agencies to ensure accuracy and precision.