Accountant Full-time Job1 year ago - Financial Services - Culver City - 392 views
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! Team members also enjoy flex days, paid time off, free Friday lunches, subsidized gym memberships, and regular company events. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- The ability to manage the full accounting department by yourself for a small, growing tech company
- The ability to prepare the taxes at a local, state, and federal level for a small company
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an accounting capacity (preferred)
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance with a GPA of 3.0+
- A focus on the team, flexibility, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work with various departments/personnel within company
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online software considered a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks, Excel, and Office (candidate will be tested prior to hiring)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Office, and Google Documents (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Experience with a startup (preferred)
- Passion to build a startup
- Strong quantitative and writing skills
- Reliable transportation
- Other duties as assigned
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Record all transactions to the ledger in Quickbooks Online
- Reconcile general ledger, journal entries, and bank statements
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Analyze monthly financials and performance metrics in pursuit of improving cash flow and business efficiency
- Compare and analyze annual budgets and cash flow forecasts with actual results
- Prepare and submit annual and quarterly taxes to city, county, state, and federal authorities
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
We base our SEO, web design, PPC, social, SMS, and email strategies on hard data and scientifically tested techniques. Our 600+ successful client case studies prove the ROI our methods provide.
Many of our competitors are just web design companies who have read a few blog posts about digital marketing, know buzzwords like “SEO” and “PPC”, and think they can provide these services. Coalition's team members have over EIGHTEEN centuries of cumulative digital marketing work experience.