Active Directory Support Specialist Full-time Job11 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Dallas - 572 views
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6 months
Desired start date: 07/06/2020
Job Function: Information Technology
Experience Level: Mid Senior
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Job Classification: Professional
Location: Hoboken, NJ Dallas, TX or Louisville, KY
Zip code: 07030
Experience: 5 years
Relocation Assistance: No
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Greencard holders
No of positions: 1
About the role
You will be responsible for supporting Directory Services and Identity & Access Management infrastructure operations for on premise AD and cloud IAM services such as O365, Azure, AWS and OKTA
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation and support.
Proven experience working with Active Directory including:
- AD Sites and Services
- Group Policy
- Domain DFS
- Active Directory Sites and Services
- Windows Server Operating Systems up to and including Windows Server 2016
- Active Directory Trusts
- Backup and Restore of AD objects
- Active Directory Schema and attributes
Additional Knowledge and Experience:
- AD Certificate Services (PKI)
- PowerShell and or another scripting language
- ADFS (Active Directory Federated Services)
- Any Identity Services e.g. OKTA, Ping, OneIdentity
- Quest Active Roles Server
- Azure and o365
- Microsoft Azure AD Connect
- Experience integrating organizations into existing directories and IAM solutions, both cloud based and on premise
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory design, implementation and support.
- Knowledge of numerous identity management products including Okta, RadiantLogic, Centrify (Non- windows integration), Azure AD, Quest, Semperis, and CyberArk
- Extensive experience designing and implementing Directory Services with public cloud services (e.g. O365, Box, etc) and other applications
- Strong knowledge of AWS and Azure identity management solutions.
Independent recruiters use Reflik to gain access to hundreds of open positions and large cash rewards.
Companies use Reflik to find highly-qualified candidates for up to 50% less cost and in 50% less time than traditional recruiting methods.