Administrative Assistant – Entry Level Full-time Job3 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - New York City - 224 views
Administrative Assistant – Entry Level
Roles and Responsibilities:
This individual will be responsible for the following functions:
- Maintain company financial records on QuickBooks
- Responsible for billings and collections & paying vendors
- Assist with writing / proofing press releases, proposals and marketing material
- Assist with following up with sales leads, maintaining web site, preparing sales and marketing materials
- Assist Managing Director with ad-hoc projects & scheduling meetings
- Perform administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree a must.
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) - A MUST
- Strong written and oral communication skills – A MUST
- Able to thrive in small, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly resourceful, problem solver and ability to prioritize.
- Able to build professional working relationships with staff and clients.
Job Schedule, Salary and Benefits
- Full time or near full time
- This job requires physical presence in one of our locations
- Salary range from $30-$50k commensurate with experience
- Full benefits, including health care, vacation, holidays.
If interested, please send your resume.