Administrative Assistant Full-time Job3 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Upland - 210 views
Real Estate Investment company that develops and operates commercial and residential real estate across the country is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant.
In this role, you will manage projects as assigned by the Investor Relations Manger.
In this role, you will:
• Prepare reports, documents, correspondence and spreadsheets
• Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Follow up and follow through
- Event planning for Investor retreats (hotel and flight accommodations)
- File, generate and maintain document archiving systems
- Follow up with certain team members on large, in-progress projects
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and professional
• 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in MS word and excel
- Familiar google platform (docs, sheets, meets)
- Knowledge of IRAs
- Real estate investment background is a plus
Start at 30 hours a week, eventually becoming full-time.
If you meet all the qualifications and would like to be considered for this role please apply.