Administrative Assistant Full-time Job3 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Salt Lake City - 293 views
Cache Valley Electric is one of the nation's premier specialty contractors with a century-long tradition of excellence and endless capabilities--from electrical and teledata to networking, security, and wireless communications. We're on the forefront of technology, but also a family-owned company that recognizes the value of each individual employee.
We have an immediate opening for an administrative assistant in our Electrical Construction Department. Current construction sites include the Utah County area. Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- previous administrative experience in a construction environment
- proficiency in MS Office is essential, along with general computer skills
- proficiency in Bluebeam
- knowledge of the construction submittal process
- scheduling experience
- experience tracking and reporting labor
- knowledge of construction controls
Primary duties include:
- Maintaining various Excel logs
- Receive, log, print, copy, and distribute plan drawings to PM and field staff
- Prepare meeting agendas, take meeting notes, and prepare completed meeting minutes
- Serve as administrative support for project manager and field staff
- Assist with submittals and invoicing
Compensation is DOE and includes the industry’s most competitive benefits package. Our employees receive premium medical and dental benefits, health savings accounts with substantial company contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, company-paid life and disability insurance, and profit sharing.
To apply, submit resume. Cache Valley Electric is an equal opportunity employer.