Agile Development Coach Full-time Job8 months ago - Computing and ICT - Boston - 350 views
Location - Open to candidates in Jersey City (near NYC), Tampa, Dallas, or Boston (please indicate location on top of resume).
NOTE: If hired, you will be onboarded remotely and temporarily start working from home until the COVID-19 situation is resolved. However, you are expected to work onsite once offices re-open.
- Help multiple teams implement/improve Agile development approaches
- Model the Scrum Master responsibilities as part of Coaching new teams
- Share wins and struggles with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches, so everyone learns from each other
- Coach team members who are currently wearing Scrum Master hats
- Act as a facilitator, running Release Planning Sessions and Retrospectives on a larger program level scale
- Work with teams to identify project risks and raise them immediately
- Be responsible for removing impediments on team, as well as organizational level
- Remain at the leading-edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading across the organization
- 10+ years of work experience as a Developer, QA, Release Manager or any other role that promotes strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- 6+ years of work experience promoting Agile methodologies and supporting tools
- 3+years of experience as a hands on Scrum Master on a minimum of 5 different teams
- 2+ year of hand on Jira experience
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban Methodologies.
- Experience with Agile product and portfolio management.