Business Analyst Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Administration, Business and Management - Hoboken - 64 views
Oracle Financials Cloud Business Analyst (Property & Casualty Insurance Brokerage)
- Perform analysis and functional configuration of Oracle ERP Cloud modules GL, Receivables, and SCM Cloud modules Order Management, Inventory and Pricing
- Gather requirements and document business processes
- Educate team members and other colleagues on Oracle ERP Cloud. Able to demonstrate how cloud processes are different from legacy applications or ERP applications.
- Develop and execute test plans
- Document business processes and technical designs
- Support System conversions
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Provide Cloud functional application guidance to team regarding Cloud best practices during implementation.
- Work with Development team on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manage functional issues and work effectively with Oracle Cloud Support.
- Manage efficiently the quarterly Cloud patching and understand their impact
Required Skills (Soft & Technical)
- Hands on experience with 2 full cycle Oracle EBS implementations and 1 Oracle Cloud Implementation
- Good Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) core functionality in Release 12 (GL, AR, OM, Advanced Pricing and Inventory modules), Oracle ERP Cloud and SCM Cloud.
- Knowledge of US GAAP or international accounting standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) project experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment
- 7+ years of experience as a full time business analyst in a financial or software product environment; including 2 years in senior staff and/or leadership role
- Mastery or significant expertise in a field relevant to financial systems (i.e. Oracle Financials, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Financial Accounting)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including exposure to MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio
- Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend solutions to complex business problems.
- Excellent research and information gathering skills.
- Innovative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions continuous improvement.
- Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
- Prioritization – ability to organize deliverables in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
- Results oriented – strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
Education (degree / diploma) - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.