Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist Full-time Job1 year ago - Computing and ICT - Culver City - 336 views
Coalition is looking to add a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist to our team of digital marketing experts.
As a CRO Specialist, you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities for your clients, and then develop and execute strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. A CRO Specialist should have a strong understanding of website content management systems, including major ecommerce solutions, and should have enough statistical and analytical abilities to help us understand data in a way that results in actionable suggestions for our clients.
If you have a great understanding of how traffic and audiences are built online, and what it takes to incrementally drive improvements to UX and CRO for lead generation and for online sales, we want you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimization strategy and testing plan for your clients.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimization strategy and testing plan.
- Partner with the our internal design and development team to recommend changes based on winning test results.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account in formulating new tests and hypotheses.
- Help create initial, quarterly, and monthly client reports based on test results and other ongoing initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and other analytical tools.
- Experience using major web content management systems including Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, BigCommerce, Shopify, and Magento.
- Experience in cloud-based CRM solutions a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc).
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to type 50+ wpm.
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
We base our SEO, web design, PPC, social, SMS, and email strategies on hard data and scientifically tested techniques. Our 600+ successful client case studies prove the ROI our methods provide.
Many of our competitors are just web design companies who have read a few blog posts about digital marketing, know buzzwords like “SEO” and “PPC”, and think they can provide these services. Coalition's team members have over EIGHTEEN centuries of cumulative digital marketing work experience.