Copy Strategist Full-time Job1 year ago - Print and Publishing, Marketing and Advertising - Culver City - 644 views
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them. We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states. We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent written English with strong proofreading and editing skills
- Knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and various standard style guides such as AP
- The ability to write marketing copy for companies in various industries while capturing their brand voice
- The ability to manage a small team
- A general understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
- An interest in learning to use blogging software such as WordPress
- An interest in learning how to write for the web and SEO practices
- An interest in learning about branding and online marketing (SEO, SEM, Social Media etc.)
- The motivation to work as a team player but also independently on projects with minimal supervision
- Qualities such as dependability, reliability, initiative, and a positive attitude
- Previous copywriting experience in a professional setting (preferred)
- A degree in English, public relations, advertising, creative writing, or a related field (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline-oriented
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone, webcam, speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a copy strategist, you will be managing the production of marketing and advertising copy for client websites including eCommerce and lead generation businesses.
- Copy editing for grammar, spelling, content quality, and to ensure that the brand identity and value propositions of each client are represented.
- Conducting keyword research to optimize client websites (We will provide training on this process)
- Maintaining production and editorial campaign calendars for multiple clients.
- Copywriting & editing for media publications including press releases for our company and various clients.
- Working with remote copywriters and internal Coalition team members on projects from their first concept to the time they're published
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.
We base our SEO, web design, PPC, social, SMS, and email strategies on hard data and scientifically tested techniques. Our 600+ successful client case studies prove the ROI our methods provide.
Many of our competitors are just web design companies who have read a few blog posts about digital marketing, know buzzwords like “SEO” and “PPC”, and think they can provide these services. Coalition's team members have over EIGHTEEN centuries of cumulative digital marketing work experience.