Customer Solutions Architect Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration, Business and Management - Oakland Park - 92 views
Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights lets clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 and recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York and Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
As our customer base grows, we are looking for a Customer Solutions Architect to join our Customer Success team and optimize Replica user management and the Replica user experience. Our customers are comprised of public agencies and private sector companies, as well as architectural and engineering firms that we partner with. The Customer Solutions Architect will own user access, account creation support, and user growth strategy and reporting for users from these customers. This role will also collaborate with our Client Services Lead to drive users to the data, answers, and insights they desperately need through communications and events, both in and out of product.
Customer Solutions Architects are experts with identity management software, familiar with Replica’s product and its capabilities, and have the ability to automate and iterate processes to create repeatable, scalable workflows.
Customer Solutions Architects report to the Client Services Lead in the Customer Success organization and align closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing.
- Become an expert with Replica’s product & data -- down to the technical level -- deeply understanding the methodology, architecture, and processes involved from taking ground truth data and surfacing it at the data visualization layer
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to help users unlock the power of our data by identifying and achieving customer objectives within 30 days of contract sign to increase customer engagement and satisfaction
- Lead technical deep dives and discovery calls to drive users to the data they need for analysis and to grow the active user base
- Collaborate with Product to shape, support, and execute product goals, by elevating the voice of the user as an input into decision-making
- Create and implement revenue generating opportunities for Client Services
- Experienced: 7+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or the public sector.
- Industry background: you have a degree or industry experience in urban planning or a related field.
- Technical: you possess strong technical aptitude and ability to learn and use new technologies.
- Customer-focused: you can go deep into technology and relate customer use cases to technical enhancements. You love speaking with customers and learning more about their product needs.
- Strong collaborator & communicator: you are highly effective at both written and verbal communication, with the ability to translate complex, technical concepts into user-friendly language.
- Versatile self-starter: you are intrinsically motivated at driving projects from start to finish and are comfortable in distributed, fast-paced environments, subject to rapid change and innovation.
- Curious & analytical: you are able to sift through both qualitative and quantitative data in order to answer the questions that you or our customer might have, and leveraging that data as a basis for promoting feature requests.
What We Value
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly and directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and HSA options
- 401k account + employer contribution
- Offices in San Francisco, CA, New York, and Kansas City
- Flexible PTO
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level and at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds and sustains credibility with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, sales and market development and planning
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team
Replica offers public agencies, land developers, and the community at large a complete sense of city movement patterns. The result is a higher confidence in critical transportation and land use decisions. Replica has three distinct advantages:
We create a new Replica every three months allowing comparisons of trip patterns over time and showing how people respond to new infrastructure and policies on the ground.
A more detailed picture
We replicate trip data for every street and transit route, every neighborhood and census tract, every moment of the day.
We calibrate our models against ground-truth data from public agencies to ensure accuracy and precision.