Customer Success Manager Full-time Job1 month ago - Administration, Business and Management - San Francisco - 116 views
san francisco or los angeles
Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context and an intuitive design, Replica helps public and private sectors make informed, effective, and responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move and work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners and understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replica’s insights lets clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 and recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, and Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York and Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, and work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing and bringing together a diverse workforce and creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences and we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for growing customer relationships that promote renewals and referrals. Our customers are comprised of public agencies and private sector companies, as well as architectural and engineering firms that we partner with. This position will engage with customers from contract signing through kickoff, onboarding, activation and engagement and renewals.
Customer Success Managers are adept with customer relationship management software and Replica product experts. Customer Success Managers use clear communication to deliver value to their customers and iterate on internal workflows to challenge and improve the Customer Success team. In addition, this role will work closely with cross functional teams, like Sales and Product, to achieve customer objectives and close the feedback loop. The best Replica Customer Success Managers are knowledgeable, personable, driven and pursue solutions for their customers.
Customer Success Managers report to the Head of Customer Success and align closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing.
- Own customer relationships, manage customer health, and drive customer renewals, referrals, and upgrade opportunities to meet 100% of net revenue retention
- Facilitate the customer journey by phone, video, and/or in-person to deliver value to users and achieve customer objectives
- Partner with Client Services to provide user communications, customized in-app onboarding, and continued learning to grow the active user base
- Collaborate with Product to share the voice of the customer and improve NPS
- Develop new documentation, processes, and strategies for the Customer Success team to build scalable customer engagement
- Experienced: 5+ years of experience working in account management, customer service, or urban planning.
- Strong collaborator and communicator: you are highly effective at both written and verbal communication and work well with others.
- Organized and efficient: your work and processes are easily understood by others and completed with thoughtful urgency.
- Technical: you possess technical aptitude and ability to learn and use new software, like Hubspot and Mixpanel.
- Customer-focused: you love speaking with customers, learning about their needs, and providing value.
- Versatile self-starter: you are intrinsically motivated at driving projects from start to finish and are comfortable in distributed, fast-paced environments, subject to rapid change and innovation.
What We Value
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly and directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team and are excited to contribute to city planning
- Competitive salary based on experience and potential for impact
- Equity at an early stage startup
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and HSA options
- 401k account + employer contribution
- Offices in San Francisco, CA, New York and Kansas City
- Flexible PTO
Replica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level and at a detailed, operational level metrics driven; highly disciplined
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals
- A hands-on, action-oriented approach that fits well with the entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture
- Engaging leadership style that builds and sustains credibility with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, sales and market development and planning
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
Replica offers public agencies, land developers, and the community at large a complete sense of city movement patterns. The result is a higher confidence in critical transportation and land use decisions. Replica has three distinct advantages:
We create a new Replica every three months allowing comparisons of trip patterns over time and showing how people respond to new infrastructure and policies on the ground.
A more detailed picture
We replicate trip data for every street and transit route, every neighborhood and census tract, every moment of the day.
We calibrate our models against ground-truth data from public agencies to ensure accuracy and precision.