Digital Marketing Associate Contract Job1 month ago - Print and Publishing, Marketing and Advertising - New York City - 95 views
Special note: Ideal pay rate offered to the consultant is $35/hr. However, we can offer up to $40/hr to a more experienced and very strong candidate. Do not disclose $40/hr to candidates. Please submit at $35/hr if possible.
Serves as a key member of the Marketing & Communications team and will support the marketing and design teams in helping advance the organization’s digital presence and engagement.
- Work with Marketing colleagues to create, edit, upload, and publish digital assets (ie. email campaigns, presentations, surveys and landing pages) weekly to colleagues via email, as well as internal and external websites
- Clean and edit HTML for websites and emails
- Manage and curate CRM and marketing automation mailing lists
- Help distribute digital internal and external communications through marketing automation platforms
- Conduct research as needed to help support digital campaigns
- Post content to both the intranet and the external website
- Utilize data tools to analyze web traffic activity and marketing campaign performance; prepare weekly and monthly analytical performance reports
- Provide project management support for special projects
- Act as an intermediary between the marketing and IT teams for projects that require development and technical support
- Assist with the creation of digital assets including, web banners, social media content and template designs etc.
Qualifications and skills:
· Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Web Design preferred
· Experience working with content management systems e.g. Adobe Experience Manager
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of web usability best practices, SEO, website navigation design and flow, and content management methods