HRIS Business Analyst Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Administration, Business and Management - Rockville - 112 views
Abt Associates seeks a qualified HRIS Business Analyst to support the Human Resources Department and our HR Technology Team. This position can be located in Cambridge, MA or Rockville, MD. The HRIS Business Analyst will provide subject matter expertise and consultative support as we work to modernize our HR technology and move from disparate, on premise applications to integrated, Cloud based technologies. This team member will manage assigned projects including system implementations and upgrades, ongoing design, configuration and troubleshooting, the management of annuals events, and the analysis of enterprise business system impacts. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has strong system experience and a desire to be part of a team focused on transforming Abt’s global capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as the specialized functional leader of Abt’s Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management System (HCM).
- Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of all of Oracle Cloud’s HCM capabilities as well as Abt’s enterprise business systems in order to effectively utilize all capabilities and mitigate downstream impacts.
- Participates on and/or leads HRIS implementation project teams acting as a Subject Matter Expert, providing system capability and best practice recommendations, gathering business requirements, reviewing, and designing business processes, and building system extracts/integrations.
- Understands system capabilities and stays current by understanding update and release materials. Engages HR team members to recommend system enhancements to help improve business processes.
- Provides functional project documentation including business requirements, process flow charts, test plans and scripts, configuration workbooks, end user documentation, user training (QRGs), cutover documentation, etc.
- Participates on project team work steams by module and runs project meetings; maintains project schedules; tracks and manages open issues.
- Update configuration setup documentation; acting as system administrator to make configuration updates in the staging and production systems.
- Support data migration/conversion activities, security administration set up and integration design, development, and testing.
- Partners with other enterprise business system users and owners to understand dependencies and change impacts to ensure employee data moves seamlessly through Abt’s business systems.
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior work experience, to include configuration and systems administration experience, and demonstrable skills with cloud based HRIS/ERP systems, and specifically with Oracle HCM Cloud is required.
- Prior experience with other HR/Finance software to include SuccessFactors, EBS, Taleo also desired.
- Prior configuration experience with talent acquisition, talent management, and self-service HR business processes as well as management of core data and values.
- Proficiency with building system extracts/integrations for sending data to external vendors.
- Have demonstrated experience with system conversions, implementations, and integrations with payroll and benefit vendors and enterprise business systems.
- Adept with spreadsheets and utilizing presentation applications.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all core HR disciplines and related business practices and processes.
- Be self-reliant, competent with managing time and deadlines, able to multi-task, and able to work collaboratively within a team.
- Capable of designing and delivering training programs that are effective in communicating processes and information to end-users.
- Skilled in project management processes and techniques with the ability to lead and/or support project teams successfully.
- Strong communicator with the ability to clearly communicate verbally and via email.
- Strong partnership abilities and the ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.