IT Auditor Full-time Job3 months ago - Computing and ICT - Jersey City - 379 views
The IT Auditor function is predominantly focused on audit projects, participating in planning, driving fieldwork, and assisting with report clearance. The primary measure of success is identifying meaningful potential issues regarding the design and effectiveness of controls and creating reliable documentation to support their work.
- 5-7 years of internal IT Audit experience
- Strong audit experience in testing top key IT risks, and IT general computing controls (ITGCs), including privileged access, resiliency, business continuity, change and release, data integrity, and application controls.
- Experience completing action plan validations under guidance of supervisorGood written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates inquisitive behavior including, but not limited to root cause analysis
- Ability to lead walkthroughs and auditee meetings.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge over risk areas (counterparty, credit, market and liquidity risks) ideal but not required