Lead Business Analyst Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Administration, Business and Management - Rockville - 15 views
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Lead Business Analyst to support the Data Science, Surveys, and Enabling Technologies Division.The Lead Business Systems Analyst will analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. The incumbent will assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution and will be required to research, gather, and synthesize information.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze business requirements to support the design and development of integration processes and business intelligence reports.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholder to analyze business processes.
- Create and maintain requirements and design documentation.
- Support end to end testing of integration and BI reports.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- An advanced ability to perform requirements analysis
- An intermediate level of knowledge of how to use Microsoft Power BI
- An intermediate level of SQL(Structured Query Language) language
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple smaller projects or workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, collaboration, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree + Two years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve. Our ongoing commitment is focused on creating business practices that advance racial and social equity, investments in community impact programs for the benefit of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), and expand upon project work related to racial equity and social jus