Office Manager and Executive Assistant Full-time Job3 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Laguna - 2.2K views
Office Manager and Executive Assistant Position
Athletes First is seeking an Office Manager and Executive Assistant to support two (2) executive-level positions, as further outlined below. This is a full-time position located at our Laguna Hills, California headquarters. The person in this role is expected to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures while creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Job responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Executive Assistant Duties- Manage all incoming and outgoing requests to two (2) executives as their personal assistant, including coordinating and arranging travel, scheduling, managing expense reports, and daily needs as requested, both Athletes First-related and otherwise.
- Manage all Office Operational Functions -Including general building maintenance/upkeep, replenishment of office supplies, servicing general employee requests, managing external inquiries and liaise with various outsourced companies including Information Technology, employee phones, Xerox machine, shipping services, etc.
- Manage Front Desk and Office Phone Line– Greet office visitors, answer/screen incoming calls, take and relay messages, distribute mail and learn key internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as an executive assistant and/or office manager
- Ability to work full-time hours, which includes some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure setting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Athletes First Offers:
- Competitive base salary with annual bonuses
- Health and Dental Insurance – Full premium coverage for employee, spouse and dependents
- 401k with employee match
- Life insurance policy
About Athletes First:
Athletes Firstis one of the nation's premier full-service sports agencies, boasting a client roster of over 300 athletes, coaches, broadcasters, front office personnel, and brands. The firm’s focus on “putting the client first” has been a hallmark of its success, fostering a familial relationship between the Athletes First team and its clients. In addition to ground-breaking work on contract negotiations, marketing, and career management, Athletes First is actively involved in helping to give back to the community through its annual Athletes First Classic charity event. The firm was founded in 2001 in Orange County, California and has since expanded to offices in New York, Kentucky, Texas, Georgia, Florida and Wisconsin.
Athletes Firststrongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and references.