Payroll Administrator Full-time Job2 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Diamond Bar - 317 views
We are seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to fill our Payroll Administrator position. The selected candidate will be responsible for processing all aspects of a bi-weekly, multi-state payroll for non-union employees and weekly multi-state payroll for union employees.
- Process manual time cards and worksheets to insure accurate and timely running of union and non-union payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining database with updates in status changes, tax withholdings, benefits deductions, time off accruals, etc…
- Initialize journal entries and balance out accounts.
- Submit bi-weekly 401k contributions and reconcile health insurance deductions to monthly statements.
- Prepare and remit federal, state, and local tax reports in a timely fashion.
- Prepare and submit monthly Worker’s Comp report to insurance carriers.
- Payroll processing experience with 3,000 EE +
- Multistate processing in-house, or ADP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated professionalism in written and verbal communications
- Commitment to meeting deadlines with a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Email your resume directly online to apply.
- Real Estate
- Human Resources