Product Manager, News on Search Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Administration, Business and Management - Washington, D.C. - 46 views
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of product management experience with technical products
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Engineering, UX/UI, Program Management, etc.)
- Master's degree in a technology or business related field
- Experience with consumer-facing software products
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Background in journalism/news industry
- Own the strategy and execution of one or more products within News on Search. Produce product and go-to-market plans.
- Work closely with other disciplines across Google to craft products that delight users and uphold Google's commitment to supporting quality journalism.
- Design experiments to validate ideas and continuously evolve our news products.
- Understand and meet the needs of people worldwide in all their dimensions of diversity.
A problem isn't truly solved until it's solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.