Production Supervisor Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Administration, Business and Management - San Jose - 40 views
Experience level: Mid Level (5-8 yrs exp.)
Experience required: 5 Years
Education level: High school or equivalent
Job function: Manufacturing
Total position: 1
Relocation assistance: Yes
Visa : Sponsor H1-B visa
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for daily management of Production operators. The Supervisor is responsible for training of all the operators, ensuring safety compliance, managing the weekly Production Schedule, reporting of equipment malfunctions to the Manufacturing Engineering, and maintaining GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes). The position responsible for maintaining Production compliance with applicable FDA and ISO requirements.
- Maintain a SAFE environment
- Monitor attendance, compliance, and good documentation practices
- Familiarity with assembling small parts under microscope
- Manage vacation, sick time for employees and the impact it may have on the daily, weekly and monthly schedule.
- Willing to step in and perform assembly as needed.
- Ability to work on flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts
- 5+ years’ experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical manufacturing company
- 2+ years supervisory or lead experience preferred
- Education: Minimum High School, G.E.D.
- Experience working in Cleanroom environments (Class 10000)
- Knowledge of 5S and Continuous Manufacturing Flow a plus