Sales analyst Full-time Job4 weeks ago - Administration, Business and Management - New York City - 252 views
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sales Analyst - Acquirer Channel Management
The Sales Analyst- Acquiring Channel Management is key role in the U.S. market as we continue to expand merchant acceptance and the utilization of Mastercard products and services to the acceptance community. This individual serves as an acquiring SME both internal & external to the Mastercard organization. In addition, this person leads our overall relationship with the some of the world’s largest acquiring entities including companies.
- Develop / Execute market acquiring channel strategy to enhance Mastercard’s revenue and our relationships across all managed customers and drive all acceptance development sales activity and solutions sales with acquiring partners
- Execute on Mastercard’s acceptance strategy including acceptance quality and growth, digital acceptance strategy (MDES and Click to Pay), and acceptance infrastructure upgrades like NFC and EMV adoption within managed account base
- Provides significant cross region support for accounts and work with acceptance teams in other Mastercard markets and supports global acquiring efforts for key customers who operate in multiple global markets
- Leverage strong relationship of c-suite executives across the managed account base to achieve strategic Mastercard priorities and drives strong business case development & ROI analysis for partner/business case investment
- Coordinate business/partnership development efforts with appropriate Mastercard business partners in Global Products & Solutions, Mastercard Technologies, Law & Franchise Integrity, Risk Management, etc. to ensure cross-functional alignment and maximum support for managed customers
- Sell and optimize Services usage within assigned accounts, ensure managed customers are fully utilizing Mastercard services including cyber and intelligence and data services.
All About You
- Significant demonstrated direct acquiring payments industry experience - must demonstrate strong working knowledge of all aspects of the entire acquiring value chain from an operations, technical and business development perspective – a payment technologist who can quickly digest and understand new technologies in the industry
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills – ability to build strong working relationships at all levels including key c-suite executives at key acquiring partners
- Significant sales & account management experience - proven sales track record along with a solid sales leadership background
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing complex, competitive sales effort and project management
- Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue – strong data and analytics capabilities to drive business priorities and decision support
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.