Senior Business Analyst Full-time Job4 months ago - Administration, Business and Management - Hoboken - 372 views
Senior Business Analyst - Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
• 7+ years of experience as a full time business analyst in a financial or software product environment; including 2 years in senior staff and/or leadership role
• Mastery or significant expertise in a field relevant to financial systems (i.e. Oracle Financials, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Financial Accounting)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including exposure to MS Project and Visio
• Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend solutions to complex business problems.
• Excellent research and information gathering skills.
• Innovative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions continuous improvement.
• Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
• Prioritization – ability to organize deliverables in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
• Results oriented – strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
• Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
Scope of Role
• Perform analysis and functional configuration of Oracle EBS modules esp. TCA (Trading Community Architecture) , OAP (Oracle Payables) , CM (Cash Management) & Financials Accounting Hub (FAH)
• Gather requirements and document business processes related to core TCA (Vendors), OAP (Banks, Cash Management, Payables) & FAH functions (accounting, reporting, month end close, journal adjustments, etc.)
• Educate team members and other colleagues on TCA, OAP & FAH functionality
• Develop and execute test plans
• Document business processes and technical designs
• Support System conversions, upgrades, enhancements
• Lead and mentor junior team members
Required Skills (Soft & Technical)
• Implementation experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) esp. TCA, OAP & FAH
• Good Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) core functionality in Release 12 (GL, AP, AR)
• Knowledge of US GAAP or international accounting standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Full Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) project experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work in a distributed team environment