Senior Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Print and Publishing, Marketing and Advertising - Warren - 129 views
Cipla's branded division, Cipla Therapeutics, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager based at our U.S. headquarters in Warren, NJ. Cipla Therapeutics is a specialty business focused on institutional product offerings, currently in anti-infectives and pain management.
The Senior Marketing Manager's primary role is to plan, develop, and execute effective marketing programs and tactics to maximize revenue, market share, and profitability goals. This individual works closely with the Cipla Therapeutics leadership team, internal shared service functions, and agency partners to manage all phases of execution for integrated multi-channel plans.
If you are an individual with domain expertise who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial culture - this position will be a perfect fit. Cipla Therapeutics offers an opportunity to transform a generics company into an innovation-driven specialty business. This role is a unique opportunity to build a business with the backing of an 85-year-old plus legacy of sophisticated expertise in dosage forms, CMC, large scale manufacturing, and drug delivery.
This position will directly report to the Head – Marketing & Business Development and is directly responsible for the following:
- Develop high-impact sales materials by working closely with the advertising agency, market research team and field sales
- Drive online presence as part of non-personal promotion digital strategy to expand share of voice beyond traditional field sales channel
- Lead POA/Sales Meeting development & training workshops to translate brand strategy into key customer messaging
- Develop promotional activities at national conventions to maximize brand presence vs. competition
- Manage brand budget to optimize spend against the highest ROI tactics
- Direct field communications to engage and motivate sales force with new resource updates and best practice sharing
- Evaluate and quantify commercial impact of entering new sites of care to drive brand growth
Relevant Experience and Skills (Required & Preffered)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or another related area. A higher degree is preferred.
- A miniumum of five (5) years of commercial experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry, with significant in-line marketing experience and track record of delivering results.
- Experience in acute pain/anti-infective product marketing or other relevant pain/anti-infective experience preferred.
- Patient and HCP marketing experience required.
- Institutional and specialty product experience is preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Must demonstrate good judgment and evidence of good analytical, problem-solving, strategic thinking, planning, and project management skills.
- Acts decisively and independently: has the confidence and ability to provide clear direction and make decisions (strategic & tactical) without guidance or affirmation (but knows when to inform/seek leadership buy-in).
- Ability to think strategically by identifying and analyzing consumer and market insights and translating these into effective strategies
- Displays a sense of urgency and commitment to achievement of objectives and commitments.
- Proven success in effectively managing internal and external relationships with colleagues, thought leaders, strategic business partners, and vendors.
- Team-oriented individual with solid communication skills, including significant experience presenting to senior management and large audiences.
- Approximately 10% travel is required.
To be considered for this position, you must apply and meet the requirements of this opportunity.
Cipla is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.