Senior Security Analyst Full-time Job9 months ago - Security, Uniformed and Protective Services - Alpharetta - 354 views
Senior Security Analyst (Compliance & Risk)
Location: US, GA, Alpharetta
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Senior Security Analyst will understand a wide array of security processes and concepts. This position will support This position will support and drive the continuous assessment and improvement of Open Text’s Cybersecurity Controls and Processes. They will conduct security reviews of security operations and interactions related to Information Security ensuring that the responses provide are in alignment with the overall security program. This role requires deep knowledge of security operations and must have a solid understanding of information security and networking.
You are great at:
• Collaborate with a team of security analysts and engineers to provide subject matter expertise on security related issues.
• Serve as an expert in the organization’s, policies, procedures, and standards.
• Provide support on special Information Security topics for the business.
• Plan and drive process and policy improvement initiatives that improve security and enablement.
• Recommend security controls and corrective actions for mitigating technical and business risk.
• Provides special technical guidance to the Information Technology Department staff about the risks and control measures associated with new and emerging information systems technologies
• Assists with the documentation of information security incidents as well as the analysis of the circumstances enabling or permitting these same incidents to take place.
• Acts as a technical information security reviewer of requirements statements, feasibility analyses and operating procedure manuals.
• Assist in incident response activities such as host triage and retrieval, malware analysis, remote system analysis, end-user interviews, and remediation efforts
What it takes:
• BS in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, or Information Security preferred.
• 5+ years of network security and cyber security experience.
• Auditing support and artifact documentation for ISO27001, PCI, SOC1 & SCO2 audit frameworks.
• Participating in Security Incident response investigation requests.
• Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring.
• Familiarity with commonly used information security concepts, best practices, and standard procedures.
• Understanding of OSI layers, network protocols (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP), network services (DNS, DHCP, HTTP), routing protocols
• Capable of working under pressure in a continually changing fast paced environment.
• Experience with Windows, Unix, and Linux Operation Systems
• Experience creating and refining metrics to articulate and measure program performance.
• Able to work independently and efficiently, as well as with others, to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
• Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
• CISSP, GCIH, CISA, CISM, or other industry certifications preferred.