SharePoint Online Developer Full-time Job2 months ago - Computing and ICT - Tampa - 214 views
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SharePoint development, design and integration.
Responsible for providing strategic and analytical skills to the Technology Risk Management (Information Security) Office. Under the supervision of the Director of Security Baseline Governance, Security Architecture, the SharePoint Online Developer applies current design and technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint Online portals and workflows for TRM. Design, develop, and manage site content, capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint Online portals, workflows and repositories. Familiar with Client standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work with TRM SharePoint project stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the TRM Security Architecture SharePoint Online presence using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Designer.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of SharePoint Online-based workflows utilizing Microsoft FLOW
- Development, publication and maintenance of Business Intelligence (PowerBI) dashboards for risk metric and KPI reporting
- Develops solutions by studying functional requirements analysis and information needs
- Conferring with TRM stakeholders and management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Performs SharePoint design using software development fundamentals and processes
- Debug, test, and deploy SharePoint and Power BI solutions.
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams of SharePoint solutions
- Build proof of concept examples of SharePoint solutions developed by functional and business requirements from TRM stakeholders.
- Protect Client by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in SharePoint design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
- Consults with TRM stakeholders application to determine SharePoint development requirements
- Assists in the development of estimates for SharePoint projects
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans
- Assists in the definition of milestones and progress tracking related to the implementation of SharePoint resources.
- Contributes to the technology strategy, vision, requirements, and solutions for enterprise initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SharePoint development, design and integration.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Experience with SharePoint Online development
- Experience with Microsoft FLOW to develop complex automated workflows.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI to develop and publish risk metric dashboards.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- SharePoint Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Maintains current knowledge of security technologies and architecture.
- In depth knowledge of security compliance and security automation Advanced analytical skills.
Education, Training &/or Certification:
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline or related experience preferred