Social Media Coordinator Full-time Job3 months ago - Print and Publishing, Marketing and Advertising - Kansas City - 209 views
Join the Studentreasures team, the leading publisher of student-authored work. We’re proud to have helped over 15 Million students (and counting) become published authors. We’re looking to add a Social Coordinator to the team to create and maintain a strong online presence.
If you are hard-working, dedicated and looking for a job to be passionate about our team would love to meet you!
- Manage the content for Studentreasures (and our portfolio of brands) Social Media accounts including; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Stay curious: keep the pulse on new trends and audience preferences and be quick to implement new ideas as they emerge.
- Stay up to date with changes to all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness and maintain channel best practices.
- Support implementation of marketing strategy and execute corresponding tactics across all social channels.
- Increase brand awareness through social channels.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers through promotions and competitions.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Establish and ensure consistent brand image and voice through media channels aligned with the main Studentreasures brand.
- Conceptualize and execute engaging social promotions to generate business.
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to prepare materials for various social campaigns and promotions.
- Support our key audience via online community, referral program and other various projects.
- Participate in marketing meetings to help with the overall strategy and make sure channels align with the company’s goals and vision.
- Adaptability to take on new responsibilities & tasks as needed.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Highly organized and have strong time and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- A self-starter, with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic environment and able to independently move projects forward and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Must have a high level of creativity.
- Strong analytical skills to efficiently assess and communicate metrics and impact of marketing initiatives.
- Ability to analyze data and think strategically and make strong judgments about marketing effectiveness.
- Must be able to work successfully, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate capably across functional groups.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business.
- 1-3 years of experience in a social media-related field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement social media strategies.
- Competency with Adobe creative production software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva and other creative development tools.
- Experience with Hootsuite, Later or other productivity tools.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media campaigns.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Medical and Dental Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan with company match
- 8 Paid Company Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Childcare Reimbursement
This opening is for our Topeka offices may be completed remotely for the right candidate. To apply, submit your resume.