Sr Software Development Engineer Full-time Job8 months ago - Computing and ICT - Melville - 758 views
Sr Software Development Engineer (.NET, C#, SQL SERVER)
- Project Duration – 3 months (covering for an employee on leave)
- Schedule – M- F (9 AM – 5 PM Eight Hours)
- Must be a local candidate - Please note the Melville office is open two days a week. Coming into the office is completely voluntary to 12/31/2020 (the policy is subject to change in 2021).
Also in emergency cases the worker may be asked to come into the office into the office. The office is open on Monday and Thursday they may have to interact with the server.
Please ensure your candidates are open to coming into the office on a very limited basis.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our department and build functional applications and websites.
Senior Software Development Engineer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you are equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, Senior Software Development Engineer should have an expertise in the .NET framework to help us deploy high-quality web based applications.
- Write clean, testable code using C# .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various C# .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional web applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- 7 plus years of experience
- Extensive work experience as a .NET Developer
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server
- Proficiency in building, deploying and troubleshooting web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of C#
- Familiarity with Basic Branching using TFS and/or Azure Devops
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask