Job ID 997661
1. Teach and assess courses in Economics at both graduate and undergraduate level.
2. Supervise undergraduate projects and other experiential learning program
3. Supervise dissertations/ thesis at the graduate level.
4. Participate in the development of undergraduate and graduate courses.
5. Initiate, promote and participate in research projects.
6. Provide professional and community services and initiate linkages and fundraising.
7. Any other administrative duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
i. Must have a Master’s degree in Economics/Agri-Economics and BSC in Economics or Agri-Economics from a recognized university
ii. Must be Registered for a Ph.D. degree in a recognized University
iii. Must have at least three (3) years post qualification work experience.
iv. Must have evidence of membership or affiliation of a relevant professional body where
Applicants are required to submit ten (10) copies of their application documents. Each application should be accompanied by a detailed CurriculumVitae, copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, copy of National Identity Card, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor, Alupe University
P.O. Box 845 – 50400 Busia, Kenya
Dropped at Alupe University Administration Registry on or before Friday 29th September, 2023, by 5.00 pm.
An electronic copy in PDF format MUST BE send via email